tisdag 28 augusti 2012

New stamps!!!

Today we have a special theme going on here...
 
Some time today new stamps will be released at Stämpelkällan's webshop; a gorgeous bride, wonderful kalla flowers, a very pretty swirly christmas tree and many more! I have drawn some of the new ones, among them this little santa reading from his naughty or nice list....

I made this for a challenge where one was to be inspired by a song or movie title. I did an easy one and went with "Silent night".

I used Copics for the colouring and I used:
Clothes: R27, 46 and 59
Sack and mittens: E71, 77 and 79
List: E40 and 41
Skin: E50, 51 and 11
We will show you a lot more of the new stamps during the day today, so pop by now and then and have a look at what my fellow DT's have been up to. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.