torsdag 1 december 2011

Mini-cards en masse

This is my very 1:st post as Guest-DT and I'm so excited! Yaay!
I’ve done a bunch of mini-cards which always is a good thing to stash this time a year…Usually I always start with a stamped picture on my cards and then decorate, but when doing this many cards I made it a bit easier for me and simply stamped on the inside of the card, and embossed the text with silver. The stamp I've used is X-Text: God jul och gott nytt år.

 ...Just a few of the mini-cards...

 ...The stamped inside..


...A close-up...


2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilka söta kort! Blev ju tvungen att spana in dem efter din härliga sneakpeak i din blogg! Kram på dig!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Looking good...so nice and bright! Great idea.
    Joyce xx

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.