torsdag 6 oktober 2011

GDT Member Jennifer is HAPPY!

Happy Thursday!  It's Jennifer here with my Guest Design Team Post for today!  I used one of the Fairy Stamps as you can see and I have been tinkering with my Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks lately.  I used scraps of photo paper as the background and added some ink along with Mocha Smooch and distressed.  It dried quickly and I stamped the image over top using my Archival Ink from Ranger.  I used an old blinged-out flower I had and a HAPPY Sticker along with some random paper from my stash, too!

Now that I know old photo paper 'takes well' to stamped images I think I will do that more often from now on!  

Swing by my blog when you have a chance...I'm HERE.  Thanks for reading!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.