måndag 8 augusti 2011

Monday sketch by San


Not my turn today really, but after a bit of panic we decided I should fill in for Bing today... :)

I do have a sketch for you... it looks like this:

And the card I made is a wedding card, and I have been using "Trolle and Trolla (S76)", as the person who ordered the card wished for me to do, the sentiment: "Forever and ever... (T99)", and two different heart stamps, "Heart 3, double (S85)" and "Heart 6, on a row (S88)".
I stamped the hearts twice and put them on top of each other for some 3D-effect.

The inside where I used the second heart stamp...


Hope you like this sketch, and as alwaus we'd love to see it if you use it, so leave us a comment if you do!

1 kommentar:

  1. Snyggt. Varför tänker jag aldrig på "vita kläder" . Nya idéer... Kram Anna

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.