onsdag 2 mars 2011

Welcome baby...

 This might not look it, but it is probably one of the cards I put most work into lately... I made it for my hubbys fathers girlfriends grand daughter (phew), who was born a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Lova and I used Ernie the dragon and the sentiment Välkommen till världen (Welcome to the world).

The banner looks a bit out of place, I know... I tried to stamp the sentiment directly onto the DP, but messed up, so I had to cover up and therefore used the banner. But it still looks fine. ;)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket fint kort. Och stämpeln är så söt. =D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Superfint! Vad snyggt det blev med sömmen runt motivet! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åhh vilket fint kort
    Underbar stämpel

    SvaraRadera
  4. so eine niedliche Karte - ich bin begeistert!!!!

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.